We’re a Full Gospel, independent Church established in 1955. The church began in the garage of a man named Paul Reed. As the church grew in the next several years, we moved to our present location at 967 Yale Avenue. The members of the church at that time had a strong sense of family and unity and together they themselves actually built the church building. The church minutes record the fact that as most of the men were working secular jobs it was the women who dug in and picked up the slack, building the bulk of the church building with their own hands. The legacy they left us of the spirit of commitment to Christ and one another, love, unity, hard work and faithfulness continues today.